Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über eure Kommentare freue ich mich sehr.

Welcome on my blog. I'm very glad about your comments.

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2016

Weekly Challenges

 Joeys weekly tangle challenge #118 - Circular string #3 and Maryhill as pattern, but, and this was the real challenge, not in the centre :))   I had used for the centre the (new to me) Ogee-Grid and filled it with Bunzo. Maryhill is around the centre at the second circle and as Background Curtain.


Joeys #118 - Maryhill, Ogee-Grid added with Bunzo an Curtain



The Diva challenged us to create a black and white standard tile and as extra challenge to use red and to have fun with this. Oh yes, I had fun. Thank you Laura!
 
Snaylz Trail, Ixorus, Tripoli, Diva Dance, Zinger -
black and red PItt Artist Pen, red Polychrome




It's a String Thing #150 "Celebrate the Zensquicentennial"


IATS #150 - Xav, Iza, Teenos, Uncorked
Vielen Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbeigeschaut habt. Über Kommentare freue ich mich sehr.
Many thanks that you have stopping on my Blog. I am  very glad about your comments

17 Kommentare:

  1. Excellent use of Maryhill on the first tile, although I bet it took a lot of work to get it just right. I especially like the Ixorus on the Divs tile, amazingly curvy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wieder sehr schöne Kacheln. Ich finde die letzte wirklich toll mit so eine schwere String, ich habe nicht den Mut daran zu beginnen.
    Auch die DIva's Challengetile gefällt mich sehr: Sie haben sehr schöne Muster zusammen gebracht und eine gute Balanz zwichen Schwarz, Weiss unt Rot gefunden!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank für das Kompliment. Ich dachte auch erst, so ein schwieriger string, aber dann habe ich einfach angefangen und es gefällt mir. Sie schaffen das bestimmt auch liebe Ria.

      Löschen
  3. Lovely Joey and Diva tile! They both look happy :-)
    You did a great thing with the String Thing, I've not worked it out yet ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are all lovely! I'm most impressed by the IAST piece. Everything is there but it doesn't look cluttered (like mine;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. First I thought this week I didn't draw IATS, it's to difficult. But after beginning I had fun.

      Löschen
    2. Thank you. First I thought this week I didn't draw IATS, it's to difficult. But after beginning I had fun.

      Löschen
  5. I love the energy in your tiles. You must have felt so happy as you created them.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for this nice words. That's right, I really felt happy and I had a lot of fun.

      Löschen
  6. Das sind wieder sehr tolle Arbeiten! Jedes für sich sehr speziell, ich kann mich garnicht entscheiden, welches mir am besten gefällt! Das Diva Tle ist schon etwas besonderes, vor Allem, weil du mein Lieblings. Pink verwendet hast ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. All your tiles are really great. Your IAST tile is terrific; so far, I haven't been able to come up with anything for that challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I've been thinking about ogee patterns too..... you did it and I'm just thinking about it! Good for you! Very nice grouping of tiles and patterns:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. WOW! Deine 3 Kacheln sind echt der Hammer! Bei der "Joey" gefällt mir der 3D Effekt besondérs gut. IAST haut mich um. Ich fand die Muster mit dem String zu kombinieren sehr schwer. Das hast du genial getangled! Schönes Wochenende & LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen