Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über eure Kommentare freue ich mich sehr.

Welcome on my blog. I'm very glad about your comments.

Sonntag, 5. März 2017

DC #305 and Joey'a weekly tangle challenge #154

Zuerst möchte ich mich für die anteilnehmenden Kommentare in der letzten Woche bedanken. Ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut.


First I would like to say thank you for the last week sympathizing comments. I'm very pleased about them.



DC #305 Duotangle Marasu vs Molygon

Marasu vs Molygon

Joey's #154
 - Letterstring "I" - Icanthis -
Illusion, Inapod, Ipso, Isochor

Just for fun.....

'Nzeppel, Paradox, Tagh, Striping, Mooka,
Tipple, Florz, Kiasom, Hollibaugh

5 Kommentare:

  1. Three wonderful tiles, I like the combination on the Diva's tile, the graphite background on Joey's tile and the beautiful contrasts on the third one, well done, all of them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your Diva tile is fabulous and the Joey one is also very lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi, Bine,

    Hope you are feeling better by now.

    All three of your tiles are great, but your version of Marasu vs Molygon is spectacular. I love it!!

    Joyce

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely tiles! Your line art and shading is wonderful in each one. I particularly adore the balance of lights/darks and the composition of your diva challenge. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love your diva challenge tile!

    AntwortenLöschen