Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über eure Kommentare freue ich mich sehr.

Welcome on my blog. I'm very glad about your comments.

Samstag, 24. Februar 2018

Finish my tile "Ribbons and Curls"

Joey's #204 startet mit einer neuen Finish-my-tile-challenge "Bänder und Wellen" über 6 Wochen. Ich habe 6 Tiles mit Aquarellfarben auf Aquarellpapier vorbereitet. Schaut euch bitte auch die wunderbaren Arbeiten der anderen Teilnehmer auf Joey's blog an.


Joey's #204 started with a new Finish-my-tile-challenge "Ribbons and Curls". I prepared 6 tiles on a watercolourpaper with watercolours. Please have also a look for the beautiful artworks of the other participants on Joey's blog.




The beginning - watercolourpaper 425 g/m²
Tile 1 - Hibred on the top.
Prestwood, Onamato, My Swing,
Purk, Shattuck, Buttercup, CO2
Shaded with Polychromos

5 Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty tile! I really like how you segmented the Hilbred. Your watercolor background turned out very nice. The bright yellow is beautifully vibrant!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I agree with Lisa, it is a lovely tile, made on a wonderful coloured background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Zeichnung macht sich wundervoll auf dem schönen Aquarellhintergrund. Das sonnige Gelb, das sich aus den anderen Farben heraushebt, gibt der Kachel Raffinesse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love how your Tangles interacted with the colours! Neat.

    AntwortenLöschen